2015年3月10日星期二

An Influential Event

I have three cousins in my family and we are very colse. Four of us are living or working at four different places and have little opportunities to meet. In my gap year, finally I had a chance to celebrate the Spring Festival at my home and this gave me a precious opportunity to have a meet of my cousins. We talked about our living and even the plans for the future. It seems that it cannot be called an influential event, however, it was quit inportant for me. I have living in Singapore alone for many years, and every time when I get back home, I feel the improtance of spending time with my own family and caring about the one you love.

3 条评论:

  1. I think the event is described well. May be to many people have a family gathering is a norm but to student who study oversea alone like us to have an opportunity to meet our love ones is not easy hence I can understand how important tat is to us. this definitely wrote with heart.

    回复删除
  2. Being with family is always a good thing, after being thousands of miles away fro them, even for a short while. It is evident that this is written with heart. Hope you are able to stay this close with your family!

    回复删除
  3. Thank you for sharing this experience, Juetong! It's very poignant.

    回复删除