2015年4月19日星期日

Critical Reflection outline

what happened ?(describe the experience):
This is not the first English language lesson I take in my study life in Singapore. However, this is a fresh experience to me to have feedback from my classmates and my tutor for my every writing.
Blog group-> peer feedback->face to face consultation with the tutor-> tutor feedback


Why/how did it happen? What factors contributed ? How do you feel about it?
It is quit interesting and useful when peers and the tutor give me feedback on my every writing.
Why peer feedback: learn from the others(language, structure, analyzing skills) and avoid the same mistakes in our own writings
Why tutor feedback : give professional suggestions->things we learned from the peer


What will you do as a result of this experience ? How will you use it to inform your future?
apply to other aspect of lives

没有评论:

发表评论